Daily Lifeline was originally designed as a stand-alone computer system
that was installed in your office. This required an initial investment
of thousands of dollars and the monthly expense of additional phone lines.
The first year investment averaged $4,000 and was beyond the reach of
most groups. We've now reduced this cost to pennies per day by
providing the service on equipment located in our offices.
* There is absolutely no equipment to
* Members can check in daily from any telephone or through our web
* Your administrator can add, remove or change members through our
* Ideal for sponsorship by Hospitals, Senior Citizen support
organizations, Public Safety, Churches, Homeowner Associations, Surgical centers and more.
* Complements existing 'pendant' systems that summon help by pressing a
button for those times when it's not possible to press the button.
* Daily Lifeline helps support independent living and may even save
a life - and all for only pennies a day. What are you waiting for??